SOP is the acronym for Statement Of Purpose. It is essentially the document that talks to the admissions committee on your behalf and convinces them about why they should pick you over hundreds of other qualified candidates.
In this e-book, we aim to give you a clear idea of what colleges expect from an SOP, share the Do’s and Don’ts you must keep in mind while writing SOPs, what makes a great statement of purpose or letter of intent, for graduate school and some successful graduate school statement of purpose samples.
We seem to be living in an era where everyone, from fresh graduates, to those with some years of work experience, seems to want to earn an MBA degree! Many a times, people make this decision without really knowing how an MBA helps or how to go about getting one .
In this e-book, you will learn:
1. Why having an answer to the “Why MBA?” question is critical
2. How getting an MBA is beyond your want to get out from a career rut
3. The 7 solid reasons why you need an MBA
This ebook presents you with the 6 factors all B-Schools look for to see if you are worthy of an admit. How do they see it? Predominantly through your application essays and your interview. We have kept a separate chapter on each of this so you start thinking about how you can be the hero (or the heroine) of the story.
In this e-book, you will:
1. Read about 21 unique success stories of people who secured MBA admits to MIT Sloan, Kenan-Flagler, ISB, Darden, Harvard and more!
2. Learn how to differentiate your profile
3. Know how even a sub-700 GMAT score can get you into a Top B-school
This book, written by Raviraj Jain, an alumnus of Harvard Business School, sheds light on what exactly B-schools look for in a candidate and how they gauge your entire personality. This book will show you how you need to go about your MBA application process to get an admit to a top B-school. This book has been divided into 2 parts, the first part talks about how a B-school assess your uniqueness and the second part will walk you through what sort of mindset you need to have while you apply to a top school.
In this e-book, you will also learn:
1. What top MBA programs want to see in your application
2. The 6 Crucial Steps to a top B-school Admit
3. 10 Critical Mistakes to avoid while writing MBA Essays
So you’ve received that interview shortlist you were eagerly awaiting…Congratulations!
If you’ve come this far, it means that the B-school is considering you very seriously indeed for admission. In the words of Wharton Admissions Director JJ Cutler – “We’re not looking for reasons to deny someone; we’re looking for reasons to admit someone.”
The biggest question on your mind right now should be, How can I ensure that I give the best interview of my life? We’ve compiled this guide to B-school interviews from many years of working with diverse interview candidates applying to top B-schools all over the world.
In this e-book, you will learn:
- Interview Format
- What B-School Interviewers look for
- Cardinal Sins of an Interview
- Preparing for your Interview
- What to do on Interview Day
- Commonly asked MBA Interview Questions
- Apply to Top B-schools and ensure you give the best interview with this Comprehensive Guide!
Most MBA grads will tell you that an MBA from a premier B-school can change your career and life in general in a myriad of amazing ways. Most of them will also tell you that getting into a top B-school requires you to have a stellar B-school profile and a rock-solid application.
There’s a lot you can do to add sheen to your B-school application and showcase the x-factor in your profile.
- Play a new instrument
- Join a political party
- Write a Diary
- Travel to a new place etc.
Download this E-Book and get 40 interesting ways to build your profile for an MBA from a Top B-school!
In the first part of the MBA and GMAT application process, we looked at what is it that we can look for while selecting a b-school and what are the questions you need to be asking yourself when you look at an MBA program- why you want to do an MBA.
In this e-book, we will be completing the application part while looking at what does an MBA application process involve and what do b-schools look for. You have to understand how the process works so this is an overview of how b-schools select their students.
Getting into the top B-schools in the world requires you to have a competitive profile but that’s not enough. But before you apply you need to know exactly what each university is looking for because one size does not fit all when selecting students for a B-School Programme. You also need to analyze what their intake history has been like, and how they expect you to answer their essays.
In this e-book you will learn:
- The top MBA programs across the Globe.
- The Various intakes for different B-schools
- How to approach the various B-school Application essays
Okay, so you are planning to do an MBA from a top business school such as Harvard in the US, INSEAD in Europe, or ISB in India.
You are fairly confident of cracking the GMAT, and you feel that your profile is good enough to get a foot in the door for the interview. However, you are still worried about the ROI of an MBA! You have read that a two-year MBA can cost upwards of a crore! That is 10000000! Heck! you can’t even count the zeros without putting your finger below the text. If you are wondering how to fund your MBA abroad when you don’t have that much money in the bank (of course you don’t), you have come to the right place.
In this E-Book you will learn:
- About the different kinds of loans offered by the banks and other financial insitutions
- About the difference between Collateral and non-collateral loans
- About the various Scholarships offered by different Universities
After all the self-introspection you did to find answers to the most important career-related question in your life ‘Why MBA?’ you must have discovered a new person in yourself!
Now that you are equipped with the checklist – of what B-schools are looking for in their promising applicants, it’s time to think the other way round and select a business school that is right for you! As we always emphasize, an MBA is a huge investment of your time, effort and money; you can’t afford to pick up just any B-school that grants you an admit. A wrong decision will adversely affect you for life
In This E-book you will:
- Learn why selecting the right B-school is important for you!
- Know what factors you should look for while shortlisting B-schools.
- Get hacks & tricks to access hard-to-find information about B-schools.
- Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved. Crafted by Pixelmattic