De Paul University
Last updated on June 5th, 2019
De Paul University is located in the heart of Chicago. It is the center of Chicago’s financial district, steps away from firms like Aon, Boeing, JP Morgan Chase, and United Airlines.
Chicago has a very diversified culture and community. Students not only learn different things here but also play and experience the real world.
Rank: #3 Best College Cities in the U.S by Princeton Review (2014)
(#20 in the U.S.) Best Places for Women and Diverse Managers to work by
Diversity MBA Magazine (2015)
Program: The Business Analytics master’s program is designed to meet the industry-wide need for financial professionals with exceptional data analysis skills.
The curriculum for the Master of Science in Business Analytics requires a minimum of 13 courses (52 credit hours), consisting of:
- Nine core courses (36 credit hours total)
- One required capstone course (4 credit hours)
- Three career path electives (12 credit hours total)
- Submit your online application and the $60 application fee.
- Submit an essay explaining your interest in the program and your professional goals.
- Submit a resume that summarizes your work experience and educational background.
- Submit your official transcripts from all degree-granting institutions you have attended. A bachelor’s degree awarded from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum 2.50 GPA on a 4.0 scale is required. Please note that not submitting all transcripts where courses have been completed could impact course waivers.
- GMAT/GRE: Not required for applicants to this program. Letters of recommendation are optional for this program.
For International Candidates:
Educational Credentials for International Students
English Proficiency: TOEFL score of 80 (ibt),
IELTS score of 7.0
Application Fee: Non-refundable $60 application
Industries post MSBA:
94% of full-time employed university graduates were in jobs related to their field
Economics, Finance, Health care, Hospitality, Human Resources, Marketing, Supply Chain Management
Alumni Network: Leverage DePaul’s wide-ranging network of alumni and business leaders. Join the network of more than 63,000 DePaul business alumni.
Scholarships and Financial Aid: The university offers various types of financial aid — often made up of scholarships, student loans, or a combination of both.