MBA @ London Business School
Last updated on July 5th, 2019
This popular B-school is situated in the heart of one of the greatest cities in the world. London is a land of opportunities and a dream destination for many all over the world, known for its pleasant climate, excellent infrastructure and a promising career.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
Life at London Business School
The sprawling campus is located in Marylebone, on the perimeter of Regent Park. The main building, designed by John Nash, along with the entire area of Regents Park, was originally built as terraced houses in 1822–23.There are ten pointed cupolas along the roof line, and the façade is adorned with Corinthian columns.
LBS is widely considered to be one of the world’s best business schools and its motto is- “To have a profound impact on the way the world does business.”
A stone’s throw from the City, the world’s financial district, London Business School runs 9 prestigious postgraduate programs covering accounting, economics, finance, management science and operations, marketing, organizational behavior, strategy and entrepreneurship.
Ranking: LBS programme has been ranked globally at number #3 (Three) in the Financial Times’ 2018 ranking.
- EMBA-Global Americas & Europe
- EMBA-Global Asia
- Executive MBA, Dubai
- Executive MBA, London
- Business and Management
- Global Masters in Management
- Masters in Analytics and Management
- Masters in Management
- Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy
- Masters in Finance
- Masters in Financial Analysis
Duration: 12 to 16 months, next starting on 27th August 2019.
Faculty: The faculty is made up of over 30 nationalities from across the globe, with an age range of 29 to 73. 26% of the current faculty are females.
- An Undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification
- Mimimum 2 years of work experience
- A completed online Application form
- A one-page CV
- Names and details of 2 Refree’s
- GMAT/GRE Score
- Proof of English language ability
- Application fee of £200
- Copy of University Transcripts
Essays are a vital part of your application where you spend a significant amount of time in the preparation. The questions for LBS MBA programme are:
Essay 1: What are your post-MBA goals and how will your prior experience and the London Business School programme contribute towards these? (500 words)
Essay 2: Is there any other information you believe the Admissions Committee should know about you and your application to London Business School? (Optional) (500 words)
- Tuition fees for 2019 Intake is £82,000
- Student Association fee is £240
- Bell-Cohen MBA31 Scholarship
- David and Molly Pyott Foundation Scholarship
- Gallifrey Scholarship for Social Enterprise
- London Business School Fund Scholarships
- London Business School 50th Anniversary Scholarship
- Mark Le Goy Memorial and MBA1997 Scholarship
- Mary Ferreira Scholarship
- MBA2000 15 Year Reunion Scholarship
- MSc09 Scholarship
- MSc19 Scholarship
- Tech Disrupt and Transform Scholarship
- The Reaching Out MBA Fellowship
- SARI Foundation Trust Scholarship
Career coaches to help define your career goals and guide you through the job search. Sector recruitment specialists who can offer insights and advice into specific sectors and companies. Peer Leaders, students with work experience in the areas of interest to you who are trained by the Career Centre to offer the most up-to-date market insights and application assistance. Support with CVs and cover letters. Interview training includes mock interviews, technical
interviewing and problem-solving skills. Training in effective networking with the School community, alumni and beyond. Access to leading finance recruiters through campus events and jobs boards.
- Brivio Compensati
- A.T. Kearney
- AEG Europe
- Analysis Group
- Analysys Mason
- Ankit India Ltd
- Applied Predictive Technology
- Fosun Group
USD MAX $200,996
- Alumni Career Center
- Alumni Online Services
- Library for Alumni
- Clubs & Events
Alumni network: LBS alumni form our global community of more than 44,000 successful business professionals working in over 155 countries. https://en-gb.facebook.com/LBSAlumni/
Notable Alumni: Ismail Ahmed -Founder and CEO, World Remit, Tim Kopra Astronaut, NASA, DavidPyott Former Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Allergan.