Do you feel your GMAT prep is unstructured and could be improved with a proper study plan?
If yes! then you will definitely find our webinar on “The 100 day GMAT study plan” useful!
During this webinar our instructor Aditya will Cover:
1. The 3 important phases of GMAT prep
2. A detailed 3-month study plan
2. How to effectively use our study plan
3. Best resources to boost your GMAT prep.
4. How to analyze the different Questions from the OG
5. How to break down & make notes to help you to help you solve questions faster.
6. How to make & maintain an effective GMAT error log
7. How to take up tests & analyze the mistakes on the test, overcome the mistakes.
When studying CR, the one type of question that always seems to catch you off guard is the Bold-Faced Question. These questions are always long, unlike any others, and the options are so incredibly hard to follow!
True, these questions are challenging. But what if you have a tool or process to follow that makes them straight forward?
In this webinar you will learn a simple, yet effective technique from one of our Verbal instructors to make this task a breeze.
In this webinar, our instructor Matoo Gupta will discuss:
1. How bold-faced questions are set up and what they’re testing
2. How to follow a process to make the bold-faced questions simpler to comprehend
3. How to identify and overcome the two biggest challenges posed by bold-faced questions.
Have you ever wondered what a Quant 51 scorer does right during his preparation and on the GMAT test day?
If yes, then we have a webinar just for you!
During the webinar, our quant instructor Aditya will:
1. Analyze an ESR of a Quant 51 scorer
2. Give an insight into how a Quant 51 scorer thinks with a live review of some hard questions.
3. Discuss specific strategies and traps to avoid in the GMAT quant section.
4. Give you a structure to your quant prep to ensure a good score.
Have you ever wondered what is it that a GMAT Verbal 40+ scorer does differently on the GMAT Sentence Correction?
If yes, then we have this webinar by Arun Jagannathan.
In this webinar, you will learn:
1. The importance of understanding the meaning of the sentence before applying Grammar rules.
2. How to select the right answer choice by the process of elimination.
3. Why trusting your ears is a trick that GMAT uses to confuse you.
Do Data Sufficiency questions tie you up in knots?
If yes! We have an exclusive webinar coming up for you.
During this webinar, our instructor Mr. Aravind will discuss :
1. Common pitfalls that test takers will be prone to falling for on a DS question
2. Strategies that will help you avoid falling for these traps.
3. A list of Do’s and Dont’s that need to be judiciously followed on a DS question
During this Webinar, You will learn:
1. How To solve the 700 level GMAT Quant questions.
2. How to sharpen your approximation skills.
3. The common traps in GMAT Quant.
4. More than one way of solving a question.
During this Webinar, we will cover the following:
1. Tips on how to find the right balance between accuracy and time.
2. How to prepare for the AWA and IR sections
3. What concepts to revise, what resources to use
4. How to boost your quant and verbal score by another couple of points
5. Identify and steer clear of common traps that students are prone to make on test day
During this webinar, You are going to learn:
1. How to create an effective study plan.
2. What GMAT resources to use and more importantly what not to.
3. How to analyze questions correctly while solving from the Official Guide
4. How to systematically maintain and analyse an error log.
5. Tips to master Data sufficiency questions.
6. Tips to improve reading skill in Reading Comprehension.
7. How to manage your time effectively under stress.
During this webinar, you will learn:
1. Why GMAT is not a test of skill and intelligence alone.
2. The importance of understanding the meaning of the sentence before applying Grammar rules.
3. How select the right answer choice by the process of elimination.
4. Why trusting your ears is a trick that GMAT uses to confuse you.
5. How to make educated guesses on the GMAT quickly.
6. Why a 700+ question doesn’t come with a red beacon on top.
7. Why regular practice is more crucial than long study hours on the weekends.
8. How to analyze and learn from your mistakes.
In this Webinar you will learn:
1. Advanced concepts like standard deviation and weighted averages.
2. Solve questions pertaining to maximization and minimization.
3. Solve 700 level retired GMAT questions.
- Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved. Crafted by Pixelmattic