So you’ve received that interview shortlist you were eagerly awaiting…Congratulations!
If you’ve come this far, it means that the B-school is considering you very seriously indeed for admission. In the words of Wharton Admissions Director JJ Cutler – “We’re not looking for reasons to deny someone; we’re looking for reasons to admit someone.”
The biggest question on your mind right now should be, How can I ensure that I give the best interview of my life? We’ve compiled this guide to B-school interviews from many years of working with diverse interview candidates applying to top B-schools all over the world.
In this e-book, you will learn:
- Interview Format
- What B-School Interviewers look for
- Cardinal Sins of an Interview
- Preparing for your Interview
- What to do on Interview Day
- Commonly asked MBA Interview Questions
- Apply to Top B-schools and ensure you give the best interview with this Comprehensive Guide!
- Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved. Crafted by Pixelmattic