About the School
Cambridge Judge Business School was established in 1990 as the Judge Institute of Management Studies. It was the focal point for management teaching and research in Cambridge University, England. Cambridge Judge Business School is a renowned B-school at the heart of Cambridge, advancing knowledge and leadership through people who leave a mark on the world.
Course Fee (£)
Course Duration (months)
Average GMAT Score
Average GRE Score
|Average Work Experience||6 Years|
Cambridge Judge Business School offers the following programs:
- Executive MBA
- Master of Accounting (MAcc)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- Masters in Entrepreneurship
- Masters in Social Innovation
- MPhil in Management
- MPhil in Technology Policy
For more information, visit: https://www.jbs.cam.ac.uk/programmes/
There are a range of scholarships offered to MBA students including Cambridge Judge Business School bursaries and University of Cambridge and College scholarships, to externally funded awards.
If a candidate requires financial assistance with fees through scholarships, they need to apply early for the Cambridge MBA program.
Candidates should note that all the scholarships and bursaries are awarded before the start of the academic year. There are no funds that can be awarded after the School year has started, and candidates should not make financial plans assuming that they will receive funds after they have started the programme.
For more information, kindly visit: https://www.jbs.cam.ac.uk/programmes/mba/fees-funding/scholarships-funding/
Here is the Career Employment Report 2020
- 94% of students received job offers 3 months out of the program
- 90% of students employed within three months out
- 96% of students switched at least one country/industry/function
Walkthrough of Cambridge Judge Business School
CEO of Raspberry Pi Ltd.
CEO of Crescent Enterprises
Nigerian Politician and First Female President of OPEC
Cambridge Judge Business School MBA Application Process
The latest application requirements set by the Cambridge Judge Business School MBA admission office are described below.
The following are the main essay questions on the Cambridge MBA application:
1. Please provide a personal statement. It should not exceed 500 words and must address the following questions:
- What are your short, and long-term, career objectives, and what skills/characteristics do you already have that will help you achieve them?
- What actions will you take before and during the MBA to contribute to your career outcome?
- If you are unsure of your post-MBA career path, how will the MBA equip you for the future?
2.Describe a difficult decision that you had to make. What did you learn from this and how have you changed as a result?
3.Describe a time where you worked with a team on a project. What did you learn from the experience and how might you approach it differently today? (up to 200 words)
4.If you could give one piece of advice to your 18-year-old self, what would it be? (up to 200 words)
|Round 1||Sep 7, 2020|
|Round 2||Oct 19, 2020|
|Round 3||Jan 11, 2021|
|Round 4||Mar 8, 2021|
|Round 5||Apr 26, 2021|
Want to know more about the MBA Application Deadlines for Top B-Schools? Here’s the entire list of top B-Schools along with their deadlines – MBA Application Deadlines 2020-2021
Cambridge Judge requires candidates to submit only one reference letter from a supervisor. Kindly note that they do not accept academic reference or from a relative. An automated reference request will be sent to the candidate’s referee once they have entered their contact details into the online application system.