About the School
A constituent college of the federal University of London, London Business School (LBS) was founded in 1964 and grants postgraduate degrees (Master’s degrees in management and finance, MBA and PhD). The B-school tries to create a profound impact on the way the world does business. LBS is consistently listed amongst the world’s top business schools.
Course Fee (£)
Course Duration (months)
Average GMAT Score
Average GRE Score
|Average Work Experience||5 Years|
Their elective portfolio demands your creativity, energy, and enthusiasm:
– You need to complete between 10 and 12 electives
– You get to schedule your classes in different formats including weekdays, evenings, weekends, and intensive block weeks
Here are the specializations you can choose from:
- Management Science and Operations
- Organizational Behaviour
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
London Business school fund scholarships:
Funded by: London Business School
Value: Up to full fees
Open to: All MBA candidates who have cleared academic and professional merit and can exhibit the ability to contribute to all perspectives of the MBA programme.
Number of awards: Multiple
How to apply: All candidates will be automatically acknowledged for this award.
SARI Foundation trust scholarship:
Value: 100% of tuition fees
Open to: All successful MBA applicants
Number of awards: 1
How to apply: All candidates will be automatically considered for this award.
For more information on scholarships please visit here
External Scholarships for students from Asia and Middle East:
- The Inlaks Foundation Scholarships
- The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program
The sought-after graduates from the London Business School take up roles across all types of organisations. They have designed their MBA with recruiter input.
Wherever you want to work – in London, the wider UK or abroad – you’ll be well-positioned for career success.
Cherish their links to leading global companies across a wider range of industries, including blue-chip firms such as Amazon, Goldman Sachs, McKinsey and Nike.
92% of the students accepted an offer within three months of graduation
Why London Business School
Kumar Mangalam Birla
Chairman of the Aditya Birla Group
A Colonel in the United States Army and a retired NASA astronaut.
Former member of the Cabinet of Uganda
Chairman of the Board of Tata Sons
London Business School MBA Application Process
The latest application requirements set by the London Business School MBA admission office are described below.
Essay 1: What are your post-MBA goals and how will your prior experience and the London Business School programme contribute towards these?
Word Limit: 500 words
Essay 2: Is there any other information you believe the Admissions Committee should know about you and your application to London Business School? (This question is optional)
Word Limit: 500 words
|Round 1||Sep 11, 2020|
|Round 2||Jan 5, 2021|
|Round 3||Mar 4, 2021|
|Round 4||Apr 27, 2021|
Want to know more about the MBA Application Deadlines for Top B-Schools? Here’s the entire list of top B-Schools along with their deadlines – MBA Application Deadlines 2020-2021
You need to get two people to be your referees. They should be:
- Your current employer (if you don’t want to ask your employer to be a referee, a colleague is acceptable)
- Someone else who knows you well in a work context, for example a former employer or long-standing client.
Once you have added their details into the online application form, teh B-school will send them an email with log-in details for their online reference system. They might contact your referees if need be.
Tips for recommendation letters
- Who can give a recommendation: You will have to provide details of one recommender who can be your reporting manager/ previous manager/ senior colleague/ current client/ previous client/ business partner/ supplier/ auditor etc.
- It should not be a bunch of adjectives. The recommender should add specific instances/examples of your professional work together.
- Academic recommendations ( from professors/teachers etc) are not valid
- The recommender should send the recommendation from the official email id only. If the recommender does not have an official id – then a proof that you reported / or was supervised by this person should be attached.
- Go by the nature of the assessment rather than the seniority of the designation
MBA Essay Analysis – London Business School
|Admission Info||How to Apply||Meet LBS||Do Your Research|
|MBA||Application Process||Blog||Recruiters & Organisations|
|Master's Degree||Fees & Finance||Events||About|