Gotten an MBA Interview call? Worried about how to prepare for it?
Here is a short video with tips to make it a cracking interview!
1. How you say things is more important than what you say – such as your tone, your body language.
2. Ensure you have prepared responses for the standard interview questions
3. You need to “lead” the interviewer into asking you questions that you are comfortable talking.
4. This is not a quiz contest – they are trying to probe into what you have done. Keep it conversational!
5. Dress comfortably. The days of wearing a tie are long gone – dress smartly instead!