What Will You Learn
HOW TO BE THE ‘HERO’ OF YOUR MBA STORY
When it comes to application essays, you need to remember the fact that you have just 2 minutes to create an impression to keep the MBA admission committee interested in your essay.
It is important to – Make yourself the Hero of your MBA Application story!
Join this Live Webinar by CrackVerbal CEO and GMAT/ MBA Coach, Arun Jagannathan, who will reveal “behind the scenes” MBA Application strategies and help you understand the secret to how MBA Admissions committee thinks. He will show you tools, templates, and formats that are employed by professional writers to convey their story.
During this session you will learn:
- How to use the various tools for writing such as the START framework for story writing, mind maps to build out the stories, template for writing the career goal essays.
- How to pick the top 2-3 traits and to translate it into stories for your application.
- How to write a clear career statement that can be used in all the career goals essays.
- How to pick specific points for conveying your interest in the school you’re applying to.
- How to follow the principles of writing clear essays and elementary versus nuanced aspects to write.
By the end of the webinar session, you would have learned powerful techniques to write an essay that is personal, engaging and clearly stands out from the thousands of other essays which can be found online.
Date: 23rd October 2019, Wednesday
Time: 8.00 pm
Speaker: Arun Jagannathan