What Will You Learn
Top Mistakes Indians make in GMAT Verbal02/12/2017 12:00 am
During this webinar, you will learn:
1. Why GMAT is not a test of skill and intelligence alone.
2. The importance of understanding the meaning of the sentence before applying Grammar rules.
3. How select the right answer choice by the process of elimination.
4. Why trusting your ears is a trick that GMAT uses to confuse you.
5. How to make educated guesses on the GMAT quickly.
6. Why a 700+ question doesn’t come with a red beacon on top.
7. Why regular practice is more crucial than long study hours on the weekends.
8. How to analyze and learn from your mistakes.