Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
That twenty-one ceramic dog figurines were discovered during the excavating of a 1,000- year-old Hohokam village in Tempe, Arizona, has nearly doubled the number of these artifacts known to exist.
That twenty-one ceramic dog figurines were discovered during the excavating
Twenty-one ceramic dog figurines discovered at the excavation
Discovering twenty-one ceramic dog figurines at the excavating
Ceramic dog figurines, twenty-one of which were discovered during excavating
The discovery of twenty-one ceramic dog figurines during the excavation
Option E is the correct answer.
Concept tested: SVA Construction.
A) Inappropriate usage of the conjunction “That” as it should be introducing a clause but doesn’t.
B) The subject in this option becomes Figurines. This is not in line with the verb “has”
C) The subject becomes “Discovering” – This has not doubled the number. This option changes sense.
D) The subject becomes “figurines” – And the figurines have not doubled the number. Moreover, it is not in line with the verb “Has”
E) Correct Answer
- Currently 26 billion barrels a year, world consumption of oil is rising at a rate of 2 percent annually.
- In California today, Hispanics under the age of eighteen account for more than 43 percent, compared with a decade ago, when it…
- Although the restaurant company has recently added many new restaurants across the country and its sales…
- The prairie vole, a small North American grassland rodent, breeds year-round, and a group of…
- Despite the growing number of people who purchase plane tickets online, airline executives are…