Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
The value of the expression above is closest to which of the following?
Option C is the right answer.
Notice that we need an approximate value of the fraction. Now, the numerator is very close to 1 and the denominator is very close to 10, hence the value of the fraction is very close to 1/10=0.1.
So, the Answer is C.
- Of the cans of peaches inspected yesterday at a certain plant, 1.5 percent failed to pass inspection. Of…
- The cost of a certain phone call was $0.75 for the first 3 minutes and $0.20 for each additional minute…
- N and M are each 3-digit integers. Each of the numbers 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, and 8 is a digit of either N…
- If T is a list of consecutive integers in increasing order, what is the sum of integers in T?
- At a sale all books were priced equally and all magazines were priced equally. What was the price of 3…