Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
The value of the expression above is closest to which of the following?
Option C is the right answer.
Notice that we need an approximate value of the fraction. Now, the numerator is very close to 1 and the denominator is very close to 10, hence the value of the fraction is very close to 1/10=0.1.
So, the Answer is C.
- The logo of a certain corporation is in the shape of a polygon, where all angles of a the polygon have…
- If 175 billion French francs is equivalent to 35 billion United States dollars, which of the following…
- Each signal that a certain ship can make is comprised of 3 different flags hanging vertically in a…
- Larissa and Steve each drove the same distance from City X to City Y in separate cars. Did it take longer for…
- If x is an integer greater than 1, is x equal to the 12th power of an integer?