Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
The value of the expression above is closest to which of the following?
Option C is the right answer.
Notice that we need an approximate value of the fraction. Now, the numerator is very close to 1 and the denominator is very close to 10, hence the value of the fraction is very close to 1/10=0.1.
So, the Answer is C.
- A circular mat with diameter 20 inches is placed on a square tabletop, each of whose sides is…
- What is the value of 6^x*6^y ?
- The ratio of R to S is 3 to 5, what is the value of the ratio (R + K)/(S + K)?
- At Company X senior sales representatives visit the home office once every 30 days, and junior sales…
- During an experiment, the temperature of a liquid was measured several times. The temperatures, in degree…