Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
The value of the expression above is closest to which of the following?
Option C is the right answer.
Notice that we need an approximate value of the fraction. Now, the numerator is very close to 1 and the denominator is very close to 10, hence the value of the fraction is very close to 1/10=0.1.
So, the Answer is C.
- The figure above shows a construction plan for the intersection of three straight roads, each having…
- Relative to a group of other airlines, and airline’s degree of competition, c. for daily flights from City X to Destination Y…
- The cost of a certain phone call was $0.75 for the first 3 minutes and $0.20 for each additional minute…
- How many positive three-digit integers are divisible by both 3 and 4?
- If Sn is the sum of the first n terms of a certain sequence and if Sn = n(n+1) for all positive integers…