Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
The value of the expression above is closest to which of the following?
Option C is the right answer.
Notice that we need an approximate value of the fraction. Now, the numerator is very close to 1 and the denominator is very close to 10, hence the value of the fraction is very close to 1/10=0.1.
So, the Answer is C.
- If k is negative, which of the following must also be negative?
- The figure above shows a construction plan for the intersection of three straight roads, each having…
- In the triangle above, is x > 90?
- Each vote in a certain election went to one of the two candidates, x or y. Candidate X received 624 votes…
- Sally gave some of her candy to her friends. How many pieces of candy did she have before giving…