Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
The value of the expression above is closest to which of the following?
Option C is the right answer.
Notice that we need an approximate value of the fraction. Now, the numerator is very close to 1 and the denominator is very close to 10, hence the value of the fraction is very close to 1/10=0.1.
So, the Answer is C.
- If 175 billion French francs is equivalent to 35 billion United States dollars, which of the following…
- If the average (arithmetic mean) of the assessed values of x houses is $212,000 and the average of the…
- What is the value of expression x(x-2)^3 when x = -1?
- The outside of the rectangular box represented in the figure above is to be decorated by attaching pieces of…
- Is quadrilateral MNOP a square?