Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
In a certain downtown office, 40 percent of the workers are men and 60 percent are women. Of the male workers, 30 percent drive to work and the rest take the train, while all of the female workers drive to work. What percent of all the workers take the train to work?
Option B is the correct answer.
Mutually Exclusive use table method to solve:
Let’s take the total number of people is 100.
30 percent drive to work = 30% of 40 is 12.
- A string of 10 light bulbs is wired in such a way that if any individual light bulb fails, the entire string…
- The outside of the rectangular box represented in the figure above is to be decorated by attaching pieces of…
- If x is an integer greater than 1, is x equal to the 12th power of an integer?
- If 175 billion French francs is equivalent to 35 billion United States dollars, which of the following…
- The logo of a certain corporation is in the shape of a polygon, where all angles of a the polygon have…