Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
In a certain downtown office, 40 percent of the workers are men and 60 percent are women. Of the male workers, 30 percent drive to work and the rest take the train, while all of the female workers drive to work. What percent of all the workers take the train to work?
Option B is the correct answer.
Mutually Exclusive use table method to solve:
Let’s take the total number of people is 100.
30 percent drive to work = 30% of 40 is 12.
- Which of the following fractions has the greatest value?
- A farmer spent $35 on feed for chickens and goats. He spent 40% money on chicken feed, which he…
- What is the value of expression x(x-2)^3 when x = -1?
- A car traveling at a certain constant speed takes 2 seconds longer to travel 1 kilometer than it would…
- In the triangle above, is x > 90?