Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
In a certain downtown office, 40 percent of the workers are men and 60 percent are women. Of the male workers, 30 percent drive to work and the rest take the train, while all of the female workers drive to work. What percent of all the workers take the train to work?
Option B is the correct answer.
Mutually Exclusive use table method to solve:
Let’s take the total number of people is 100.
30 percent drive to work = 30% of 40 is 12.
- In the figure above, what is the length of segment PQ ?
- Kay began a certain game with x chips. On each of the next two plays, she lost one more than half…
- A certain machine produces 1,000 units of product P per hour. Working continuously at this constant rate…
- If each customer at the outdoor movie last night came in a car, what was the number of cars in which…
- If 2s > 8 and 3t < 9, which of the following could be the value of s-t?