Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
In a certain downtown office, 40 percent of the workers are men and 60 percent are women. Of the male workers, 30 percent drive to work and the rest take the train, while all of the female workers drive to work. What percent of all the workers take the train to work?
Option B is the correct answer.
Mutually Exclusive use table method to solve:
Let’s take the total number of people is 100.
30 percent drive to work = 30% of 40 is 12.
- A train travelled from Station A to Station B at an average speed of 80 kilometres per hour and then…
- If 175 billion French francs is equivalent to 35 billion United States dollars, which of the following…
- If |x| > 3, which of the following must be true?
- A grocery store purchased crates of 40 oranges each for $5.00 per crate and then sold each orange for $0.20. What was the store’s gross profit on each crate of oranges?
- Each signal that a certain ship can make is comprised of 3 different flags hanging vertically in a…