Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
How many positive three-digit integers are divisible by both 3 and 4?
Option A is the correct answer.
A number to be divisible by both 3 and 4 should be divisible by the least common multiple of 3 and 4 so by 12.
Number of multiples of 12 between 100 and 999, inclusive is (last-first)/multiple+1
- What is the circumference of circular region R?
- The figure above represents a rectangular garden bordered by a walk away that has a uniform width…
- The ratio of R to S is 3 to 5, what is the value of the ratio (R + K)/(S + K)?
- If |x| > 3, which of the following must be true?
- If two copying machines work simultaneously at their respective constant rates, how many copies do…