Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
How many positive three-digit integers are divisible by both 3 and 4?
Option A is the correct answer.
A number to be divisible by both 3 and 4 should be divisible by the least common multiple of 3 and 4 so by 12.
Number of multiples of 12 between 100 and 999, inclusive is (last-first)/multiple+1
- The integers q,r,s,t and u are positive. If t >q , u > r, s >t, and r > s, what is the median of the five integers?
- If the average (arithmetic mean) of the assessed values of x houses is $212,000 and the average of the…
- Color X ink is created by blending red, blue, green and yellow inks in the ratio 6:5:2:2. What is the number…
- A certain store sells small, medium, and large toy trucks in each of the colors red, blue, green, and yellow…
- If the sum of the consecutive integers from –42 to n inclusive is 372, what is the value of n?