Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
Of the 500 business people surveyed, 78 percent said that they use their laptop computers at home, 65 percent said that they use them in hotels, and 52 percent said that they use them both at home and in hotels. How many of the business people surveyed said that they do not use their laptop computers either at home or in hotels?
Option A is the correct answer.
For these mutually exclusive set type questions- Use the table method to solve:
So no hotel and home is 45.
- If m and n are integers and x > 0, what is the value of x^m+x^n?
- A grocery store purchased crates of 40 oranges each for $5.00 per crate and then sold each orange for $0.20. What was the store’s gross profit on each crate of oranges?
- What is the value of expression x(x-2)^3 when x = -1?
- Company X has 50 employees and Company Y has 60 employees. Both companies have the…
- If r is an integer, what is the value of 3^(2r)/ 27^(r-1)?