Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
Of the 500 business people surveyed, 78 percent said that they use their laptop computers at home, 65 percent said that they use them in hotels, and 52 percent said that they use them both at home and in hotels. How many of the business people surveyed said that they do not use their laptop computers either at home or in hotels?
Option A is the correct answer.
For these mutually exclusive set type questions- Use the table method to solve:
So no hotel and home is 45.
- If 175 billion French francs is equivalent to 35 billion United States dollars, which of the following…
- If x ≠ – 1, then is equal to
- If (2^x) (2^y) = 8 and (9^x)(3^y) = 81, then (x,y) equals:
- If the average (arithmetic mean) of the assessed values of x houses is $212,000 and the average of the…
- A clothing store’s revenue last May was 6 percent less than its revenue last April. The store’s revenue last May…