Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
When the even integer n is divided by 9, the remainder is 8. Which of the following, when added to n, gives a number that is divisible by 18?
Option D is the correct answer.
Given that n=9q+8 and n is even –> n could be 8, 26, 44, …
What number from answer choices when added to 8 (for example) yields a multiple of 18?
Only option 10.
- If x is an integer greater than 1, is x equal to the 12th power of an integer?
- What is the value of 6^x*6^y ?
- 3 teaspoons = 1 tablespoon, 4 tablespoons = 1/4 cup. According to the information above, how many teaspoons are equal to 3/8 cup?
- In the triangle above, is x > 90?
- Color X ink is created by blending red, blue, green and yellow inks in the ratio 6:5:2:2. What is the number…