Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
The logo of a certain corporation is in the shape of a polygon, where all angles of a the polygon have equal measures. In the above figure V is one vertex of the polygon. If Y in degrees is the measure of an angle of the polygon and y=5x how many sides does the polygon have?
Option D is the correct answer.
From the figure,
x + y = 180
6*x = 180
x = 30, y = 150
Let number of sides be “n”, hence number of interior angles is also “n”
Sum of all interior angles = 150*n
Formula for sum of interior angles
= 180*(n-2) 180*(n-2) = 150*n
30*n = 360
n = 360/30 = 12
- Is quadrilateral MNOP a square?
- In the figure above, what is the length of segment PQ ?
- If the positive number d is the standard deviation of n, k and p then the standard deviation of n+1, k+…
- What is the value of 6^x*6^y ?
- Company X has 50 employees and Company Y has 60 employees. Both companies have the…