Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
What is the value of expression x(x-2)^3 when x = -1?
Option E is the correct answer.
Just substitute x = -1 in the above expression
-1(-3)^3 = 27 (Negative raised to the odd power is always negative).
- In the xy-plane, does the line L intersect the graph of y = x^2
- A wholesaler bought 1,200 radios for $18 each. The wholesaler sold 60 percent of the radios for…
- A circular mat with diameter 20 inches is placed on a square tabletop, each of whose sides is…
- a is a nonzero integer. Is a^a greater than 1?
- If m and n are integers and x > 0, what is the value of x^m+x^n?