Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
What is the value of expression x(x-2)^3 when x = -1?
Option E is the correct answer.
Just substitute x = -1 in the above expression
-1(-3)^3 = 27 (Negative raised to the odd power is always negative).
- The figure above represents a rectangular garden bordered by a walk away that has a uniform width…
- Color X ink is created by blending red, blue, green and yellow inks in the ratio 6:5:2:2. What is the number…
- Is quadrilateral MNOP a square?
- Relative to a group of other airlines, and airline’s degree of competition, c. for daily flights from City X to Destination Y…
- If (2^x) (2^y) = 8 and (9^x)(3^y) = 81, then (x,y) equals: