Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
If 2s > 8 and 3t < 9, which of the following could be the value of s-t?
II and III
Option A is the correct answer.
Given 2s > 8 and 3t < 9, So s > 4 and t < 3
Smin = 4.00001 and tmax = 2.99999
s-t > 1
So none of the statements are possible to be the value of s-t.
- If a, b, c are three numbers on the number line shown above, is c between a and b.
- The figure above shows a construction plan for the intersection of three straight roads, each having…
- In the figure above, what is the length of segment PQ ?
- A certain group of car dealerships agreed to donate x dollars to a Red Cross Chapter for each car…
- If m and n are integers and x > 0, what is the value of x^m+x^n?