Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
If 2s > 8 and 3t < 9, which of the following could be the value of s-t?
II and III
Option A is the correct answer.
Given 2s > 8 and 3t < 9, So s > 4 and t < 3
Smin = 4.00001 and tmax = 2.99999
s-t > 1
So none of the statements are possible to be the value of s-t.
- At a sale all books were priced equally and all magazines were priced equally. What was the price of 3…
- If 0 < x < 2, which of the following must be greatest?
- If the average (arithmetic mean) of the assessed values of x houses is $212,000 and the average of the…
- On May 1 of last year, Jasmin invested x dollars in a new account at an interest rate of 6 percent per…
- At a certain committee meeting only associate professors and assistant professors are present…