Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
If 2s > 8 and 3t < 9, which of the following could be the value of s-t?
II and III
Option A is the correct answer.
Given 2s > 8 and 3t < 9, So s > 4 and t < 3
Smin = 4.00001 and tmax = 2.99999
s-t > 1
So none of the statements are possible to be the value of s-t.
- If each customer at the outdoor movie last night came in a car, what was the number of cars in which…
- What is the value of 6^x*6^y ?
- In a certain downtown office, 40 percent of the workers are men and 60 percent are women…
- A certain store sells small, medium, and large toy trucks in each of the colors red, blue, green, and yellow…
- The outside of the rectangular box represented in the figure above is to be decorated by attaching pieces of…