Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
If 2s > 8 and 3t < 9, which of the following could be the value of s-t?
II and III
Option A is the correct answer.
Given 2s > 8 and 3t < 9, So s > 4 and t < 3
Smin = 4.00001 and tmax = 2.99999
s-t > 1
So none of the statements are possible to be the value of s-t.
- The figure above represents a rectangular garden bordered by a walk away that has a uniform width…
- If the average (arithmetic mean) of the assessed values of x houses is $212,000 and the average of the…
- The ratio of R to S is 3 to 5, what is the value of the ratio (R + K)/(S + K)?
- P, Q, R and S are points on the number line in that order. If the distance from P to S is 10, what is the…
- A total of 800 students were asked whether they found two subjects, M and R, interesting. Each answer…