Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
If x ≠ – 1, then is equal to
Option D is the correct answer.
We can use a2 – b 2 = (a+b)(a-b)
So in the given expression, only (1-x) is left in the numerator all the other will get cancel with denominator.
- The logo of a certain corporation is in the shape of a polygon, where all angles of a the polygon have…
- Relative to a group of other airlines, and airline’s degree of competition, c. for daily flights from City X to Destination Y…
- At a sale all books were priced equally and all magazines were priced equally. What was the price of 3…
- If Henry were to add 5 gallons of water to a tank that is already 3/4 full of water, the tank would…
- If snow accumulation increased at a constant rate of 30 millimeters per hour during a certain…