Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
If x ≠ – 1, then is equal to
Option D is the correct answer.
We can use a2 – b 2 = (a+b)(a-b)
So in the given expression, only (1-x) is left in the numerator all the other will get cancel with denominator.
- If the sum of the consecutive integers from –42 to n inclusive is 372, what is the value of n?
- A certain group of car dealerships agreed to donate x dollars to a Red Cross Chapter for each car…
- If 175 billion French francs is equivalent to 35 billion United States dollars, which of the following…
- Each of 90 students participated at least 1 of the track tryouts: High jump, long jump, 100 meter dash. If 20…
- In the xy-plane, does the line L intersect the graph of y = x^2