Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
Some scientists contend that many species of dinosaur had a metabolism more like a warm-blooded mammal’s than a cold-blooded reptile’s.
that many species of dinosaur had a metabolism more like
that the metabolism of many dinosaur species were more like
that the metabolisms of many species of dinosaurs were more like those of
there were many species of dinosaurs that had metabolisms more like those of
there were many dinosaur species that had a metabolism more like that of
Option A is the correct answer.
Concept tested: Idioms, Comparisons
A) Correct Answer
B) Incorrect usage of the verb “Were” for metabolism.
C) Inappropriate usage of the word “those”
D) Incorrect idiom; “Contend that” is right.
E) Same as D.
- For the first time in the modern era, non-Hispanic Whites are officially a minority in California…
- Since February, the Federal Reserve has raised its short-term interest rate target five times, and because of the economy’s…
- Most of the purported health benefits of tea comes from antioxidants— compounds also found…
- People who have spent a lot of time in contact with animals often develop animal-induced allergies, some of them quite serious…
- Economist: On average, the emergency treatment for an elderly person for injuries resulting from…