Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
The integers q,r,s,t and u are positive. If t >q , u > r, s >t, and r > s, what is the median of the five integers?
Option C is the correct answer.
Median is the middle-most term of the ordered list
So here u > r > s > t > q
So the median here is “s”
- If a town of 25,000 people is growing at a rate of approximately 1 percent per year, the population of the…
- A train travelled from Station A to Station B at an average speed of 80 kilometres per hour and then…
- 6.2 is what percent of 1000?
- Kay began a certain game with x chips. On each of the next two plays, she lost one more than half…
- If v = √(2(9.8))m/0.5j), m = 96, and j = 49,which of the following most closely approximates the value of v?