Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
The integers q,r,s,t and u are positive. If t >q , u > r, s >t, and r > s, what is the median of the five integers?
Option C is the correct answer.
Median is the middle-most term of the ordered list
So here u > r > s > t > q
So the median here is “s”
- Relative to a group of other airlines, and airline’s degree of competition, c. for daily flights from City X to Destination Y…
- If set B is a subset of Set A, how many elements are in set A?
- For a certain art exhibit, a museum sold admission tickets to a group of 30 people every 5 minutes from 9:00 in…
- Is quadrilateral MNOP a square?
- Each signal that a certain ship can make is comprised of 3 different flags hanging vertically in a…