Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
The integers q,r,s,t and u are positive. If t >q , u > r, s >t, and r > s, what is the median of the five integers?
Option C is the correct answer.
Median is the middle-most term of the ordered list
So here u > r > s > t > q
So the median here is “s”
- If m and n are integers and x > 0, what is the value of x^m+x^n?
- The median length of the 13 logs in shipment x was 84 inches, and the median length of the 21 logs in shipment…
- If T is a list of consecutive integers in increasing order, what is the sum of integers in T?
- P, Q, R and S are points on the number line in that order. If the distance from P to S is 10, what is the…
- If 2s > 8 and 3t < 9, which of the following could be the value of s-t?