Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
A certain farmer pays $30 per acre per month to rent farmland. How much does the farmer pay per month to rent a rectangular plot of farmland that is 360 feet by 605 feet? (43560 square feet = 1 acre)
Option E is the right answer.
Given, 43,560 square feet = 1 acre.
So, Total Area rented(in acres) = 360*650/43650 = 5 acres
Hence, he pays 5 * 30= $150 per month
So, the correct answer is E.
- A string of 10 light bulbs is wired in such a way that if any individual light bulb fails, the entire string…
- If |x| > 3, which of the following must be true?
- Sally gave some of her candy to her friends. How many pieces of candy did she have before giving…
- If both x and y are nonzero numbers, what is the value of y/x?
- 6.2 is what percent of 1000?