Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
A certain farmer pays $30 per acre per month to rent farmland. How much does the farmer pay per month to rent a rectangular plot of farmland that is 360 feet by 605 feet? (43560 square feet = 1 acre)
Option E is the right answer.
Given, 43,560 square feet = 1 acre.
So, Total Area rented(in acres) = 360*650/43650 = 5 acres
Hence, he pays 5 * 30= $150 per month
So, the correct answer is E.
- What is the circumference of circular region R?
- Points P, R, M and S lie on the number line shown. The coordinate of R is 0. The distance between…
- Color X ink is created by blending red, blue, green and yellow inks in the ratio 6:5:2:2. What is the number…
- Of the cans of peaches inspected yesterday at a certain plant, 1.5 percent failed to pass inspection. Of…
- a is a nonzero integer. Is a^a greater than 1?