Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
A certain farmer pays $30 per acre per month to rent farmland. How much does the farmer pay per month to rent a rectangular plot of farmland that is 360 feet by 605 feet? (43560 square feet = 1 acre)
Option E is the right answer.
Given, 43,560 square feet = 1 acre.
So, Total Area rented(in acres) = 360*650/43650 = 5 acres
Hence, he pays 5 * 30= $150 per month
So, the correct answer is E.
- If Henry were to add 5 gallons of water to a tank that is already 3/4 full of water, the tank would…
- For a certain art exhibit, a museum sold admission tickets to a group of 30 people every 5 minutes from 9:00 in…
- The ratio of R to S is 3 to 5, what is the value of the ratio (R + K)/(S + K)?
- If k is negative, which of the following must also be negative?
- Color X ink is created by blending red, blue, green and yellow inks in the ratio 6:5:2:2. What is the number…