Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
3 teaspoons = 1 tablespoon
4 tablespoons = 1/4 cup.
According to the information above, how many teaspoons are equal to 3/8 cup?
Option E is the right answer.
3 teaspoons = 1 table spoon
4 tables spoon = 1/4 cup
1/4 cup = 4 table spoons
Therefore, 1 cup = 4*4 = 16 tablespoons
3/8 cup = 16 * 3/8 = 6 tablespoons
1 Tablespoon = 3 teaspoons
Therefore, 6 tablespoons = 6*3 = 18 teaspoons.
So, the answer is E.
- If k is negative, which of the following must also be negative?
- At the end of each year, the value of a certain antique watch is “c” percent more than its value one…
- Ann, Carol, and Judy paid a total of $45 for their dinner at a restaurant. If Ann paid 2/5…
- Company X has 50 employees and Company Y has 60 employees. Both companies have the…
- Relative to a group of other airlines, and airline’s degree of competition, c. for daily flights from City X to Destination Y…