USC Marshall School of Business
USC Marshall School of Business – Established in 1920, the B-school division of the University of Southern California is the biggest among USC’s professional courses. The school was renamed in 1997 after receiving an endowment fund of USD 35 million from Gordon S. Marshall.
- Facts and Figures
|Program Duration||2 Years|
|Average GMAT Score||705|
|Average Work Experience||5 Years|
|Average Age||29 Years|
Though USC Marshall School of Business is ranked as one of the best in the world for its MBA program, it is particularly renowned for certain areas:
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Recruitment at USC Marshall School of Business
- Apply to USC Marshall School of Business
The deadlines for the 2019 admissions have been announced. Mark your calendars for these 3 dates:
Round 1 – October 15th, 2018
1 month, 12 days, 10 hours, 45 minutes ago
Round 2 – January 5th, 2019
in 1 month, 7 days, 13 hours, 14 minutes
Round 3 – March 1st, 2019
in 3 months, 3 days, 13 hours, 14 minutes
Round 4 – April 15th, 2019
in 4 months, 17 days, 13 hours, 14 minutes
- Essay Topic 2019
1. What is your specific, immediate short-term career goal upon completion of your MBA? Please include an intended position, function, and industry in your response. (word limit: 100)
2. Please respond to ONLY ONE of the following essay topics: (word limit: 500)
-> If you could pack the story of your life in a briefcase with 10 items, what items would you pack and why? Respond in list form.
-> You are asked to design a course to be taught at the Marshall School of Business. Please provide a title and description for the course.
-> You have been hired by the Marshall MBA Admissions Committee to create an essay question for next year’s application. Please state the question and answer it.
1. Please provide any additional information that will enhance our understanding of your candidacy for the program. (word limit: 250)
Need help with picking out the right B-school? Just drop us a line at [email protected], and we’d be happy to help!