Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
Currently 26 billion barrels a year, world consumption of oil is rising at a rate of 2 percent annually.
world consumption of oil is rising at a rate of
the world is consuming oil at an increasing rate of
the world’s oil is being consumed at the increasing rate of
the rise in the rate of the world’s oil consumption is
oil is consumed by the world at an increasing rate of
Option A is the correct answer.
Concept tested: Modifiers
A) Correct Answer
B) The world is not 26 billion barrels.
C) The world’s oil is not 26 billion barrels; Misplaced modifiers.
D) The rise is not 26 billion barrels; Misplaced modifier.
E) Oil is not 26 billion barrels; Misplaced modifier.
- The total market value of real estate in Altonville has steadily declined over the past four years. This decline…
- Some scientists contend that many species of dinosaur had a metabolism more like a warm-blooded…
- Giuseppe Alessi, a world-class chef whose life has been a search for the genuine and the delicious in Florentine…
- From 1980 to 1989, total consumption of fish in the country of Jurania increased by 4.5 percent, and total consumption of poultry products there increased by 9.0 percent..
- By merging its two publishing divisions, the company will increase their share of the country’s..