Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
Currently 26 billion barrels a year, world consumption of oil is rising at a rate of 2 percent annually.
world consumption of oil is rising at a rate of
the world is consuming oil at an increasing rate of
the world’s oil is being consumed at the increasing rate of
the rise in the rate of the world’s oil consumption is
oil is consumed by the world at an increasing rate of
Option A is the correct answer.
Concept tested: Modifiers
A) Correct Answer
B) The world is not 26 billion barrels.
C) The world’s oil is not 26 billion barrels; Misplaced modifiers.
D) The rise is not 26 billion barrels; Misplaced modifier.
E) Oil is not 26 billion barrels; Misplaced modifier.
- Certain politicians in the country of Birangi argue that a 50 percent tax on new automobiles..
- Scholars who once thought Native American literatures were solely oral narratives recorded…
- Following several years of declining advertising sales, the Greenville Times reorganized its advertising…
- There are no legal limits, as there are for cod and haddock, on the size of monkfish that can…
- A New York City ordinance of 1897 regulated the use of bicycles, mandated a maximum speed…