Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
Birds known as honey guides exhibit a unique pattern of behavior: the bird leads another animal, such as a honey-badger or human, to a bees’ nest with their chattering when they fly ahead; after the larger animal takes honey, the bird eats the wasp and bee larvae.
with their chattering when they fly
with chattering and its flying
by chattering as it flies
by chattering and its flying
by chattering as they are flying
Option C is the correct answer.
Concept tested: Construction, Parallelism, Pronouns
A) Inappropriate usage of the word “with”. They don’t fly WITH chattering.
B) Same as A.
C) Correct Answer
D) Not parallel.
E) Inappropriate usage of the pronoun “They”. You don’t know what they refer to.
- Paper&Print is a chain of British stores selling magazines, books, and stationery products. In…
- Appendicitis (inflammation of the appendix) is potentially fatal; consequently, patients with symptoms strongly suggesting appendicitis almost have their…
- Certain politicians in the country of Birangi argue that a 50 percent tax on new automobiles..
- A new commercial radio station in Greenfield plans to play songs that were popular hits fifteen to…
- According to public health officials, in 1998 Massachusetts became the first state in which more…