Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
If snow accumulation increased at a constant rate of 30 millimeters per hour during a certain snowstorm, how many seconds did it take for snow accumulation to increase by 1 millimeter?
Option E is the correct answer.
Given the rate is 30 millimeters per hour.
I hour = 3600 Seconds
30 millimeters = 3600 Seconds
1 millimetre = 120 Seconds
- In a certain downtown office, 40 percent of the workers are men and 60 percent are women…
- When the even integer n is divided by 9, the remainder is 8. Which of the following, when added to n…
- What is the value of expression x(x-2)^3 when x = -1?
- A bookstore that sells used books sells each of its paperback books for a certain price and each of…
- In the xy-plane, does the line L intersect the graph of y = x^2