Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
If snow accumulation increased at a constant rate of 30 millimeters per hour during a certain snowstorm, how many seconds did it take for snow accumulation to increase by 1 millimeter?
Option E is the correct answer.
Given the rate is 30 millimeters per hour.
I hour = 3600 Seconds
30 millimeters = 3600 Seconds
1 millimetre = 120 Seconds
- 6.2 is what percent of 1000?
- The cost of a certain phone call was $0.75 for the first 3 minutes and $0.20 for each additional minute…
- If x is a nonzero number, which of the three numbers x, 1/x and x^2 is greatest?
- Color X ink is created by blending red, blue, green and yellow inks in the ratio 6:5:2:2. What is the number…
- At a certain committee meeting only associate professors and assistant professors are present…