Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
If snow accumulation increased at a constant rate of 30 millimeters per hour during a certain snowstorm, how many seconds did it take for snow accumulation to increase by 1 millimeter?
Option E is the correct answer.
Given the rate is 30 millimeters per hour.
I hour = 3600 Seconds
30 millimeters = 3600 Seconds
1 millimetre = 120 Seconds
- The cost of a certain phone call was $0.75 for the first 3 minutes and $0.20 for each additional minute…
- A clothing store’s revenue last May was 6 percent less than its revenue last April. The store’s revenue last May…
- Company X has 50 employees and Company Y has 60 employees. Both companies have the…
- A wholesaler bought 1,200 radios for $18 each. The wholesaler sold 60 percent of the radios for…
- The integers q,r,s,t and u are positive. If t >q , u > r, s >t, and r > s, what is the median of the five integers?