Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
If snow accumulation increased at a constant rate of 30 millimeters per hour during a certain snowstorm, how many seconds did it take for snow accumulation to increase by 1 millimeter?
Option E is the correct answer.
Given the rate is 30 millimeters per hour.
I hour = 3600 Seconds
30 millimeters = 3600 Seconds
1 millimetre = 120 Seconds
- If (2^x) (2^y) = 8 and (9^x)(3^y) = 81, then (x,y) equals:
- In a particular machine, there are 2 gears that interlock; one gear is larger in circumference than the…
- A farmer who grows strawberries defines a “workday yield” as the number of litres of strawberries that…
- Of the 500 business people surveyed, 78 percent said that they use their laptop computers at home…
- If x/y = 2/3 , then (x-y)/x =