Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
If snow accumulation increased at a constant rate of 30 millimeters per hour during a certain snowstorm, how many seconds did it take for snow accumulation to increase by 1 millimeter?
Option E is the correct answer.
Given the rate is 30 millimeters per hour.
I hour = 3600 Seconds
30 millimeters = 3600 Seconds
1 millimetre = 120 Seconds
- The figure above represents a rectangular garden bordered by a walk away that has a uniform width…
- a is a nonzero integer. Is a^a greater than 1?
- If x is an integer greater than 1, is x equal to the 12th power of an integer?
- The ratio of R to S is 3 to 5, what is the value of the ratio (R + K)/(S + K)?
- If set B is a subset of Set A, how many elements are in set A?