Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
A certain machine produces 1,000 units of product P per hour. Working continuously at this constant rate, this machine will produce how many units of product P in 7 days?
Option E is the correct answer.
Given machine produces 1000 units in hour.
In a day there are 24 hours totally
So in 7 days there are 168 hours.
So it will produce 168000 units for 7 days
- If x/y = 2/3 , then (x-y)/x =
- A grocery store purchased crates of 40 oranges each for $5.00 per crate and then sold each orange for $0.20. What was the store’s gross profit on each crate of oranges?
- Each of 90 students participated at least 1 of the track tryouts: High jump, long jump, 100 meter dash. If 20…
- If (2^x) (2^y) = 8 and (9^x)(3^y) = 81, then (x,y) equals:
- 3 teaspoons = 1 tablespoon, 4 tablespoons = 1/4 cup. According to the information above, how many teaspoons are equal to 3/8 cup?