Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
A certain machine produces 1,000 units of product P per hour. Working continuously at this constant rate, this machine will produce how many units of product P in 7 days?
Option E is the correct answer.
Given machine produces 1000 units in hour.
In a day there are 24 hours totally
So in 7 days there are 168 hours.
So it will produce 168000 units for 7 days
- During an experiment, the temperature of a liquid was measured several times. The temperatures, in degree…
- Maria can either buy a basket that contains P pounds of apples for $16.50 or buy p pounds of apples…
- To raise funds, a racing team sold T-shirts imprinted with the team’s logo. The team paid their supplier a…
- When the even integer n is divided by 9, the remainder is 8. Which of the following, when added to n…
- Larissa and Steve each drove the same distance from City X to City Y in separate cars. Did it take longer for…