Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
A certain machine produces 1,000 units of product P per hour. Working continuously at this constant rate, this machine will produce how many units of product P in 7 days?
Option E is the correct answer.
Given machine produces 1000 units in hour.
In a day there are 24 hours totally
So in 7 days there are 168 hours.
So it will produce 168000 units for 7 days
- The figure above shows a construction plan for the intersection of three straight roads, each having…
- If m and n are integers and x > 0, what is the value of x^m+x^n?
- To raise funds, a racing team sold T-shirts imprinted with the team’s logo. The team paid their supplier a…
- Larissa and Steve each drove the same distance from City X to City Y in separate cars. Did it take longer for…
- If the sum of the consecutive integers from –42 to n inclusive is 372, what is the value of n?