Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
Socially and environmentally responsible investing is on the rise: last year in the United States, over $2 trillion was invested in funds that screen companies according to a variety of criteria such as adherence to labor standards, protection of the environment, and observance of human rights.
according to a variety of criteria such as
according to a variety of such criteria, as by
according to such a variety of criteria as by
in accordance with such a variety of criteria as
in accordance with a variety of criteria, such as by
Option A is the correct answer.
Concept tested: Idioms, Comparisons
A) Correct Answer
B) The phrase “Such criteria as by” is incorrect.
C) Same as B.
D) The phrase “in accordance with” is incorrect and wordy.
E) Same as B.
- A recent poll found that over 80 percent of the residents of Nalmed Province favored a massive expansion…
- Sunflowers growing in pots were placed, with their roots submerged, in the pond contaminated with radioactive elements..
- In an effort to reduce the number of fires started by cigarettes, a major tobacco company is test- marketing a…
- As the honeybee ’s stinger is heavily barbed, staying where it is inserted, this results in the act of stinging…
- Although the restaurant company has recently added many new restaurants across the country and its sales…