Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
If 175 billion French francs is equivalent to 35 billion United States dollars, which of the following expressions represents the number of United States dollars equivalent to francs?
Option D is the correct answer.
How many US dollars are equal in value to 1 French Franc?
Drop the term “Billion”
175f = 35d
- How many positive three-digit integers are divisible by both 3 and 4?
- The cost of a certain phone call was $0.75 for the first 3 minutes and $0.20 for each additional minute…
- A grocery store purchased crates of 40 oranges each for $5.00 per crate and then sold each orange for $0.20. What was the store’s gross profit on each crate of oranges?
- Ann, Carol, and Judy paid a total of $45 for their dinner at a restaurant. If Ann paid 2/5…
- A circular mat with diameter 20 inches is placed on a square tabletop, each of whose sides is…