Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
If 175 billion French francs is equivalent to 35 billion United States dollars, which of the following expressions represents the number of United States dollars equivalent to francs?
Option D is the correct answer.
How many US dollars are equal in value to 1 French Franc?
Drop the term “Billion”
175f = 35d
- The integers q,r,s,t and u are positive. If t >q , u > r, s >t, and r > s, what is the median of the five integers?
- The figure above shows a construction plan for the intersection of three straight roads, each having…
- In a certain downtown office, 40 percent of the workers are men and 60 percent are women…
- A farmer who grows strawberries defines a “workday yield” as the number of litres of strawberries that…
- Points P, R, M and S lie on the number line shown. The coordinate of R is 0. The distance between…