Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
6.2 is what percent of 1000?
Option C is the correct answer.
Convert the English to Math,
6.2 = (x/100)* 1000
So (6.2/1000)*100 = 0.62%
- 3 teaspoons = 1 tablespoon, 4 tablespoons = 1/4 cup. According to the information above, how many teaspoons are equal to 3/8 cup?
- If a, b, x and y are positive integers, is a^(-x) > b^(-y) ?
- All of the 540 people who attended an education convention were either teachers or administrators. There…
- The median length of the 13 logs in shipment x was 84 inches, and the median length of the 21 logs in shipment…
- Sally gave some of her candy to her friends. How many pieces of candy did she have before giving…