Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
6.2 is what percent of 1000?
Option C is the correct answer.
Convert the English to Math,
6.2 = (x/100)* 1000
So (6.2/1000)*100 = 0.62%
- A string of 10 light bulbs is wired in such a way that if any individual light bulb fails, the entire string…
- Of the 500 business people surveyed, 78 percent said that they use their laptop computers at home…
- Each vote in a certain election went to one of the two candidates, x or y. Candidate X received 624 votes…
- A bookstore that sells used books sells each of its paperback books for a certain price and each of…
- Color X ink is created by blending red, blue, green and yellow inks in the ratio 6:5:2:2. What is the number…