Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
If the positive number d is the standard deviation of n, k and p then the standard deviation of n+1, k+1, and p+1 is
Option E is the correct answer.
Adding or subtracting each and every element by some k, the standard deviation will not change.
So here (Because k =1) the standard deviation is the same d.
- In the triangle above, is x > 90?
- When the even integer n is divided by 9, the remainder is 8. Which of the following, when added to n…
- A train travelled from Station A to Station B at an average speed of 80 kilometres per hour and then…
- Larissa and Steve each drove the same distance from City X to City Y in separate cars. Did it take longer for…
- During an experiment, the temperature of a liquid was measured several times. The temperatures, in degree…