Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
If the positive number d is the standard deviation of n, k and p then the standard deviation of n+1, k+1, and p+1 is
Option E is the correct answer.
Adding or subtracting each and every element by some k, the standard deviation will not change.
So here (Because k =1) the standard deviation is the same d.
- a is a nonzero integer. Is a^a greater than 1?
- A certain group of car dealerships agreed to donate x dollars to a Red Cross Chapter for each car…
- Which of the following fractions has the greatest value?
- Of the 3,600 employees of Company X, 1/3 are clerical. If the clerical staff were to be reduced…
- Relative to a group of other airlines, and airline’s degree of competition, c. for daily flights from City X to Destination Y…