Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
If the positive number d is the standard deviation of n, k and p then the standard deviation of n+1, k+1, and p+1 is
Option E is the correct answer.
Adding or subtracting each and every element by some k, the standard deviation will not change.
So here (Because k =1) the standard deviation is the same d.
- Of the 3,600 employees of Company X, 1/3 are clerical. If the clerical staff were to be reduced…
- What is the value of expression x(x-2)^3 when x = -1?
- During an experiment, the temperature of a liquid was measured several times. The temperatures, in degree…
- If v = √(2(9.8))m/0.5j), m = 96, and j = 49,which of the following most closely approximates the value of v?
- Of the cans of peaches inspected yesterday at a certain plant, 1.5 percent failed to pass inspection. Of…