Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
If the positive number d is the standard deviation of n, k and p then the standard deviation of n+1, k+1, and p+1 is
Option E is the correct answer.
Adding or subtracting each and every element by some k, the standard deviation will not change.
So here (Because k =1) the standard deviation is the same d.
- The figure above represents a rectangular garden bordered by a walk away that has a uniform width…
- What is the value of 6^x*6^y ?
- If a town of 25,000 people is growing at a rate of approximately 1 percent per year, the population of the…
- If 175 billion French francs is equivalent to 35 billion United States dollars, which of the following…
- Points P, R, M and S lie on the number line shown. The coordinate of R is 0. The distance between…