Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
If the positive number d is the standard deviation of n, k and p then the standard deviation of n+1, k+1, and p+1 is
Option E is the correct answer.
Adding or subtracting each and every element by some k, the standard deviation will not change.
So here (Because k =1) the standard deviation is the same d.
- If v = √(2(9.8))m/0.5j), m = 96, and j = 49,which of the following most closely approximates the value of v?
- In the triangle above, is x > 90?
- Which of the following is an integer?
- P, Q, R and S are points on the number line in that order. If the distance from P to S is 10, what is the…
- If k is negative, which of the following must also be negative?