Get detailed explanations to advanced GMAT questions.
If the positive number d is the standard deviation of n, k and p then the standard deviation of n+1, k+1, and p+1 is
Option E is the correct answer.
Adding or subtracting each and every element by some k, the standard deviation will not change.
So here (Because k =1) the standard deviation is the same d.
- If two copying machines work simultaneously at their respective constant rates, how many copies do…
- For a certain art exhibit, a museum sold admission tickets to a group of 30 people every 5 minutes from 9:00 in…
- If x/y = 2/3 , then (x-y)/x =
- At the end of each year, the value of a certain antique watch is “c” percent more than its value one…
- A car traveling at a certain constant speed takes 2 seconds longer to travel 1 kilometer than it would…